Saturday, November 20, 2010

Exercises on Fat Loss for Idiots.

Exercises on Fat Loss for  Idiots

Fat loss for idiots is a diet program. One thing and one thing only. The people that come up with the fat loss idiots meal plans look at you as a person that is trying to diet and lose weight over the short term so they do not really worry to much about exercise, with one exception.
So do not worry if you are not really active. Most people swear by the 30 minutes of walking or so as it gets you out and around and helps to kickstart your metabolism

I have not seen anyone doing any kind of weight lifting program in addition to this walking so this means that you do not need to do it if you do not have any weights.

Over the last year or so I have received over 1000 fat loss idiots success stories from people just like you.


Here are some good reviews for the fat loss for idiots program:


“I started this diet 3 days ago, and have lost 2 and a half pounds so far.”
 “I have now been on this diet for 11 days and have lost 6 and a half pounds. I am very happy with that, especially since I have not exercised or done the recommended walking.”
 “On Fat loss for idiots I lost 7 pounds the first 11 days! I’m happy with that considering (like I mentioned) I had not done the suggested walking.”


The really nice thing about the fat loss for idiots diet is that it is cheap, and you buy your own food. No need to buy prepackaged food and expensive supplements which is the downfall that I always find with the more famous diets.

What do I not like about Fat Loss for Idiots?


Fat Loss for Idiots may be getting a lot of support by a lot of people but it is not all perfect. In watching how people use the diet I have found that some people have real problems with fat Loss for Idiots. First of all there is the dreaded “fruit day” one day of the cycle you eat nothing but fruit. Many people do not like this even though we all know how good fruit is for us.


One other problem with Fat loss for idiots is that you are supposed to eat until satisfied. Don’t stop when you are hungry and do not overeat but just until satisfied. But how much is satisfied? I am not sure what to say about this. People like to have a measured amount of food and doing it yourself is a little stressful.

Oh and one last thing. I hate the salespage that they have setup. It is way to flashy and you have to click through several pages to be able to buy the diet program and access to the fat loss idiots diet generator. But that is just me, not sure other people really mind that free info.


My 6 Exercise Tips For Weight Loss


I thought I would put together my top tips that I have found to be very helpful for me while exercising for weight loss, I hope that you will find them useful.

Persevere

When first starting to exercise it can become a little dis-heartening at times if you are not seeing the weight loss as fast as you wanted or if your just not enjoying the type of exercises that you are doing, but it is very important to stick at it and persevere because you will probably find that when you least expect it is when you will have the best results.



Drink Water 

This is quite an obvious one but is very important to remember because your body needs a lot of water and as you will be exercising you need to make sure your fully topped up so you can function as you should.



Try To Have Fun

I suppose you might think this is a bit of a weird one but what I mean by this is try to find a type of exercise that you are able to have a bit of fun doing and not something that you just can’t stand and have to force yourself to do.

Get Some Rest

It can be tempting sometimes to just exercise more and more if you don’t see immediate results but this will not help your efforts at all because it is very important to let your body rest and recoup if you want to see the best weight loss results.

Exercise Buddy

I find it an enormous help to have someone to exercise with as you can give each other a kick up the bum if one of you is being a bit lazy and its also good to spur each other on.

Comfortable Clothes

I think that the worst thing you can do when buying shoes and clothes for running or exercise in general really is go for the things that look good because more often than not they are not the most comfortable and it really sucks to have to run when your feet hurt or clothes are rubbing (trust me).

No comments:

Post a Comment