Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fat Loss For Idiots Diet Review – Honest and Independent Review Diet. (y 5)

Review A quick story about me and why you can trust this fat loss for idiots. (y 5)

My advice, honest and independent:


I can't tell you exactly what they teach and how they teach it because of copyright reasons but I will give you some honest advice.

1.  With Fat Loss For Idiots you'll start to see results quickly but don't be tempted to weigh yourself until the end of the 11 days. It's all part of the plan, and by doing it sooner than you should it can mess up your rhythm.

2.  At the end of the 11 days you're allowed to spend 3 days eating what you like. It may seem a little back-to-front but it's important that you do this. You'll see why.

3.  It's important that you do not skip meal time. It's extremely important that you stay consistent. Missing just one meal can knock you completely off track. The human body is designed to have smaller meals more frequently rather than bigger meals less often, so stick with it.

4.  Drink plenty of water throughout every day.

5.  Abide by their rules. When you can feel that you're almost full up, stop! Don't go overboard.

6.  Stay far away from sweets and snacks.

7.  Get at least a little exercise in. You should be getting exercise no matter if you're on a fat loss plan or not.

It's extremely healthy for your physical and mental health, so try to do it as often as you can. Even if it's just a 10 minute walk up and down your road. It all helps.


Coming off the plan

Regardless if this is the best, worse, hardest or easiest plan ever created. If you aren't in it for the long term then what's the point?

This is a plan for 11 days to lose 9 lbs but they hold your hand and tell you exactly what you need to do if you want to continue with the same success.

They cover this in more detail when coming off the plan, and if you want to bring carbs back into your diet some more, you need to do it slowly and keep an eye on your results in case you start to slip up. It was a great help having my husband onboard as we could watch one another but this doesn't mean you need someone else. At the end of the day, even if I told my husband to slow down, it's still down to him to actually make that decision.

Just because you need to watch your carb intake or because you've been on a fat loss plan doesn't mean you can't indulge in life's luxuries.
A piece of cake at a party or a couple biscuits with a hot drink is fine. You just need to be aware of what you are eating and if you're eating the wrong amounts or types of food at the wrong times.



My Conclusion on Fat Loss For Idiots Diet.

I think Fat Loss For Idiots will be around for a long, long time and it's just a matter of time before it goes international. At the moment it's huge in the USA, UK, Canada and Australia but I don't see it stopping there.

Fat Loss For Idiots isn't for everyone. After the 11 days are up it's down to you to carry on and adapt it to your life. Just follow their advice. But I can tell you this. When you get to the end of the 11 days from now and weigh yourself and look in the mirror, absolutely no one on this planet would be able to stop you. It's like motivation you've never seen or felt before! There will be no chance of slipping back into your old ways, but again. That's down to you!

It's the cheapest and most effective fat loss program I've ever seen before. It works very well but only when you follow their advice. If you don't like the sound of lowering your carb intake and increasing your protein, then it's not going to be your thing.

It's a fantastic investment which has life value. Ask yourself... not how much you would pay, but how much you would exchange for a slim, beautiful and fit body that you can be proud of and show off to everyone! If you ask me, you can't even put a price tag on that kind of happiness. Especially if you've been through the torment like I have over the years. When it comes down to it, Fat Loss For Idiots works, but only if you follow their advice.

I can't really tell you any more than this as the rest is their closely guarded secret. If it didn't work for me, I'd probably tell you what it is, but because it worked so well for me and my husband so well, I'm playing fair. They deserve my respect for the results I've got because of them. Rather than me telling you any more, I suggest you check their website for the full story.

Although the plan doesn't cover exercises or physical activities they do encourage it. Doing exercises whether it's just a 10 minute walk a few times here and there can help immensely. It's like adding fuel to a fire.

Fat Loss 4 Idiots stays true to its name, and no, I'm not calling anyone who uses the diet an idiot!... But I think they could be upsetting a few people by saying that. Who wants to feel like an idiot? Well, I'm happy that I don't get easily offended and didn't take it personally but everyone is different.

I actually ended up losing 5 lbs in the first 11 days. Going from 0 to 5 lbs fat loss is a real achievement for me. My Husband done extremely well also and we're just normal parents living hectic lifestyles which we thought we didn't have time to squeeze anything else into. My sister wants to sign up too, now that she's seen firsthand the type of results that can be achieved. But that's the beauty of Fat Loss For Idiots... it doesn't require extra time. You just change it around with what you're already doing!

What's so funny is I didn't actually follow everything they said. I still had cheeky things when I shouldn't have been but I still lost weight! Loads of weight in fact!! Just imagine how much I could have lost in those first 11 days? I recommend you follow their advice more closely than I did so you get even better results. Still, both I and my husband are still losing weight, albeit at a slower rate mind you, but it's concept is still working strong for us.



Overall we give Fat Loss For Idiots 9 out of 10!

Are you someone who takes action or someone who sits back and does nothing? Are you going to do what all too many other people do and fail this area of your life? Make that choice now and make the change. If it was hard then I don't blame you... but it's not. It's dead easy. Believe me. If I can do it, then you can too!

The great thing about it is that it's accessible to anyone with a computer. It's all online for you and you don't need to wait for anything to arrive in the post. You can start in the next 5 minutes! Take a look and see for yourself and remember to come back here and leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment